Friday 13 June 2014

A Belated Autumn Post.....

Well.....I know Autumn has passed but.....I just had to share some photos of my local area in autumn time. Just on the edge of town is an avenue of trees that are glorious when their leaves change colour.
I love travelling on this road because, after a short drive through state forest, there is more beautiful scenery to enjoy.

And, there's more! Following on from here, along a gravel road, there are many pretty spots to admire.

During the sunny, warm autumn weather, it's so nice to walk uptown and meet a friend for a coffee. On one such walk, I came across this tree covered with a vine of autumn leaves.
A little visit to the plant section of Bunnings, in order to add a bit of colour to the garden. We went home with these beauties.....
I love Autumn, with its gorgeous colours, warm sunny days and that feeling of a change in the air. Sometimes I wish it would stay in this season for many more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment