Saturday 8 February 2014

Afternoon Tea

I thought I would share a few photos of my Birthday, starting with afternoon tea at my favourite local vintage cafe in the company of two wonderful friends. 
The lovely young ladies who work there (and who make the best coffee!) played Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday to You" and decorated the table with a beautiful vase of roses.



The beautiful glass domed cake plate is one of my presents! This is what is wrapped in the spotty paper below. My lovely friend wrapped it so beautifully I just had to take a photo! (And, no, the little iced cupcake did not come with it - that's my afternoon tea!)

Another present is this snazzy red luggage which is an amazing 2 kilos in weight, has 4 spinner wheels and will fit into an overhead lockerIt is called a trolley case and came from Peter's of Kensington! This is a present from a fantastic best friend and I am sure she is giving me a huge hint that she is ready for another holiday!

So, thank you to these wonderful friends who helped me celebrate and surprised me with such lovely gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment