Monday 10 February 2014

More Birthday Fun!

I am still on the trail of sharing birthday pics and stories - I do like to make the most of this annual event!
1. No birthday celebration is complete without a specially made mudcake (by my clever son!).
2. A little snippet of a very enjoyable pizza dinner at a newly opened wood fired pizza restaurant.
3. As a friend exclaimed, when I told her my family had given me the complete series of Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife, “Far out you lucky girl. Get watching so we can ooh and ahhh about what is happening.”
4. Three beautiful vintage cushions that showcase someone’s amazing talent for needlework.
5. A very cute little sewing box that opens out to reveal a collection of someone’s sewing needs. I wonder who once owned this little treasure?
6. Finally, a close up peek of some of the bits and bobs inside!







And, one last thing....... some cards. No day is complete without a few phone calls and some cards in the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment